Projected Annual Growth: 4.9%Initially perceived as throw away gadgets, contemporary mobile devices have increased in importance, complexity, cost and functionality, making today’s devices less disposable and consumers more likely to have them repaired.
Enter CellFurb Inc. CellFurb Inc. provides on-premises repair of cell phones, iPads, game systems and other electronic gadgets from franchised locations that offer “while-you-wait” service.
Specializing in water damage, charging ports, broken LCD’s and much more, CellFurb Inc. has the capability of fully restoring damaged devices – in-store and usually in under an hour.
“Internet-enabled smartphones are more expensive than basic-feature phones and are therefore more likely to be repaired instead of replaced. Smartphones also have fragile LCD (liquid crystal display) screens and touchscreens, inaccessible batteries and other breakable parts that make them more likely to need repair.”
CellFurb Inc. Authorized Repair Centers are uniquely positioned to capitalize on our society’s growing gadget dependency. This includes cell phones, as well as tablets, gaming systems and computer systems. The CellFurb business model enables Authorized Repair Centers to operate a key profit center:
- Device Repair Services
Being one of the largest franchise of our kind, we offer distinct advantages over the competition, such as:
- Greater brand awareness.
- Stronger internet presence.
- Lower parts pricing through our preferred supplier relationships.
- Sophisticated point-of-sale (POS) and other operational technologies.
Our larger nationwide footprint combined with our technological capabilities, also makes CellFurb Inc. the preferred choice for national account clients with mission-critical repair needs.
Our authorized repair centers operate retail establishments throughout the country, employing technician and service staff to run the business.
None! We take a small cut from your booking. We only require a year contract! We prefer to empower local repair shops. Our job is to use our brand to bring you clients!
We’ve grown to be the category leader by focusing on sustainable value for our franchise partners in the following key areas:
- Product/Service Diversity
- Operational & Technical Training/Certification
- Preferred Supplier Pricing Programs
- Aggressive Lead Generation Programs
- Advanced Operational Technology
- National Account Relationships
Following your initial training, a Home Office representative will visit your location to assist with store setup and grand launch on our website!
Our Discovery Process.
We follow a structured process for educating you about the CellFurb Inc. Authorized Repair Center opportunity, and for getting to know YOU. It’s called our Discovery Process and at the end of it, we’ll both know if a CellFurb Inc. Authorized Repair Centers is right for you and your business. After completing our Authorized Repair Center Information Request Form, we will email you some additional information and then complete the following steps:
- Program Review Phone Call: a 30-60 minute “get to know you” phone call designed to establish your background and motivations for being apart of our authorized repair center program. We will provide you with the highlights of our industry, answer your immediate questions and explain our candidate review process.
- We encourage you to perform independent due diligence/research as part of the process, and come to us with your thoughts and questions. We prefer candidates who exhibit high degrees of enthusiasm, initiative and thoroughness throughout the process.
- Validation Calls: once you have accumulated enough knowledge about our industry and opportunity, we will have you speak with current authorized repair center owners directly about their experiences.
- Launch Timeline: we will work with you to establish your potential CellFurb University training dates based on your desired time frame for launching. We will then explain the activities and their deadlines that must be completed in order to attend your desired class.
- Territory Definition: with your target training date established, we will work with you to help you understand your territory options and potential.
- Agreements: if we offer you a CARC and you accept, we will perform a background check and, assuming your background check is approved, draft your CARC Agreements for execution.