Get all your answers instantly on our help centre! Can't find your answer? Live chat, call or use another support option and let us know you did not find your answer on the help centre and we will add in the question for future customers!
Average wait time
We get to 67% of emails within 1h. and the other 33% within 8h!
We get to 98% of chats within 5 minutes and the others within 10 minutes!
We get to 92% of calls in our online hours in 2 minutes and get to the others within 1h via email!
We get to 98% of texts within 1h and the others within 5h!
We get to 95% of Facebook messages within 1h and the others within 5h!
We get to 97% of Twitter messages within 1h and the others within 5h!
Most Popular Support Channels
9.4% Voicemail :disappointed:
6.3% Offline Chats :disappointed: